Carmelita Beauty

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Grey v-neck, military boots, and micheal kors

 No make up again today....I have to apply olive oil 3x a day...my skin is so dry. Natural is the new sexy...lol




Went to my daughter's soccer game today, cleaning the house, and running around the city preparing for us hosting fight night. It was 80 degrees so I wished I chose havaianas (Flip Flops) over the boots but it worked out. I was rushing so much today didn't know I had my watch upside down until 4th quarter of the soccer game. (oh and dont ask me who won) Ndey has a new hair cut. Its about a week old and the design is already gone....she still rocks it.


mossimo boyfriend tee, seven for all mankind jean shorts, steve madden boots (troopa)
micheal kors watch, link bracelet xmas gift, small 14k bracelets from fashion district in la, and pearl necklace given to me by my mother :).

 Other v-necks grey tees



Gwyneth Paltrow stays in grey v-necks she says its part of her daily uniform.


Military boots





Micheal Kors Watch:





No comments:

Post a Comment