Carmelita Beauty

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

I am loving Fur



Fur from thrift store (thanks Holly), chain yardsale (I know right), paints Mossino, boots I heart JC (bloomingdales), purse Marc Jacobs, watch Micheal Kors, bracelets Fashion District in Los Angeles, Link Bracelet gift from Hubby.
 I have been wanting a fur vest for the longest however it was hard for me to purchase one because I don't really believe in buying something for the cold without sleeves. Funny right. This was just for fashion. I was torn with the decision until I saw it at my fav thrift store and my sister in law bought it for me. So here it is one of the must haves for winter 2010 FUR.........Enjoy.









 We see you Cassie!!!!

 Love, is that Burberry Fur?!


Love her blogs.
Whats your fav?

No comments:

Post a Comment